Prism Membrane Systems are used in Oil Refineries in the following applications:
- Hydrogen recovery from purge gas
- Inert rejection from recycle loops
- Fine tuning hydrogen cascades
- SMR debottlenecking
Benefits & Details of using Prism Membrane Systems in Oil Refineries:
- 95+ % recovery available
- Minimal operator attention
- Easily adaptable to different feed streams
- Up to 98% purity available
- Low maintenance
- Skid mounted systems are quick, easy and inexpensive to install
- Accommodates 20% variations in feed flow
- Virtually unlimited turndown
- System Customization
- Smooth, surge-free output
- Tolerates Water, normal levels of hydrocarbons and aromatics, H2S, CO2
- Fast delivery
Learn about our innovative nitrogen membrane systems for shipboard use at next week’s KORMARINE show in Busan, Korea. We’re exhibiting with Dae Hwa Trading Company in stand 4J11. See you there!
Here are the top three reasons why you should choose PRISM Membrane Separators.
1. Low total costs
• Lowest air consumption membrane separator on the market across the widest portfolio of product offerings.
• Broad operating range enables flexible design and optimization.
• More than 35 years of experience in designing the most cost effective systems.
2. Quality & reliability
• USA-based manufacturing with strict AS9100 and ISO9001 quality systems.
• Trusted in critical applications like aircraft fuel tank inerting, shipboard/offshore systems, and refinery operations.
• Longest demonstrated lifespan.
3. Technical support
• Access to experts at email@example.com or +1-314-995-3300.
• Specialized experience in trouble shooting and development support.
• Capabilities to customize or develop new membrane products.
As a small department of a very large company, we in the membranes division are proud to be specially recognized in Air Products’ 2017 sustainability report. Our membrane separators for biomethane purification turn food scraps and bio waste into renewable vehicle fuel. Read the full sustainability report here and learn more about our biogas membrane separators here.
N3 is a proprietary new fiber with a modified manufacturing technique that generates almost twice as much nitrogen in the same small shell. Gain system design flexibility with reduced membrane count or lower power consumption.
See the N3 Data Table
We’ve experienced an increase in requests for our particular PA4050-N1 membrane recently. This is our most commonly used membrane product and for your convenience, we posted the performance tables and data sheet below. This data table publishes the minimum guaranteed performance for our PA4050-N1, so it’s typical that the membranes received are even higher performing.
We provide the widest product range of membrane separators on the market, but sometimes there are still specific applications that require something different. Your membrane application might be restricted by physical dimensions, or shell materials… but don’t worry, we can manufacture customized membrane products. We’ve done this many times for the transportation industry when weight limits or government regulations required specific membrane product changes. Just tell us what you need!