We have three different categories of compressed air dryer products and multiple sizes of dryers in each family.
1. PC Cactus Dryers– for simple, low pressure air drying applications
2. PE Dryers with external adjustable purges-for low pressure, adjustable air drying applications
3. High pressure dryers-for heavy duty drying applications up to 1100 psi
In this high-budget, (that was sarcastic) 3 minute podcast, we list reasons why you would choose an air dryer membrane system over refrigerated dryers or desiccant dryers. Play the podcast for a quick introduction to our compressed air dryer membrane products.
We are now manufacturing a new PE6040 Air Dryer Membrane product. Here are the 3 main differences from our other dryer products:
- The PE6040 is our largest PE air dryer membrane, dimensionally.
- The external shell is aluminum for applications in harsh environments.
- It can produce 300 SCFM of dry air, per membrane dryer.
What does our PE air dryer membrane have that our PC Cactus air dryer doesn’t? An external adjustable purge.
Learn more about PE Air Dryers here and PC Cactus Air Dryers here.
The Titus Company is one of our longest standing preferred partners. Their innovative air dehydration and nitrogen membrane systems are featured in this month’s Compressed Air Best Practices Magazine.
Read the article here.