Learn about our innovative nitrogen membrane systems for shipboard use at next week’s KORMARINE show in Busan, Korea. We’re exhibiting with Dae Hwa Trading Company in stand 4J11. See you there!
Here are the top three reasons why you should choose PRISM Membrane Separators.
1. Low total costs
• Lowest air consumption membrane separator on the market across the widest portfolio of product offerings.
• Broad operating range enables flexible design and optimization.
• More than 35 years of experience in designing the most cost effective systems.
2. Quality & reliability
• USA-based manufacturing with strict AS9100 and ISO9001 quality systems.
• Trusted in critical applications like aircraft fuel tank inerting, shipboard/offshore systems, and refinery operations.
• Longest demonstrated lifespan.
3. Technical support
• Access to experts at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-314-995-3300.
• Specialized experience in trouble shooting and development support.
• Capabilities to customize or develop new membrane products.
N3 is a proprietary new fiber with a modified manufacturing technique that generates almost twice as much nitrogen in the same small shell. Gain system design flexibility with reduced membrane count or lower power consumption.
We’ve experienced an increase in requests for our particular PA4050-N1 membrane recently. This is our most commonly used membrane product and for your convenience, we posted the performance tables and data sheet below. This data table publishes the minimum guaranteed performance for our PA4050-N1, so it’s typical that the membranes received are even higher performing.
Our nitrogen and air dehydration membrane separators were featured in last week’s publication of Compressed Air Best Practices Magazine. The end user company, Basil V.R. Greatrex, worked with our partner company, Titus Co, to incorporate PRISM membrane technology into a nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy operation. The project required both high purity nitrogen generation and compressed air dehydration to a dew point of -80°C. Our business was happy to partner with Titus Co to achieve the solution. Read the full article here.
Prism membrane separators generate nitrogen for bumper welding projects in automotive shops. Using nitrogen as a shield gas for plastic welding projects reduces smoke and oxidation to achieve a stronger weld. View Bumper Smith’s plastic welding equipment to learn more and for additional nitrogen membrane applications, click here.
Our nitrogen membrane products are designed to be lightweight for easy installation. Most of the units can be carried by one person. This makes system assembly and mobility convenient for OEM builders!
If your company packages nitrogen systems, please contact us to be your OEM supplier of lightweight membrane separators.
Nitrogen Membrane Weights
PA1010 1.1 LBS, .5 KG
PA1020 1.6 LBS, .7 KG
PA3010 4.6 LBS, 2.1 KG
PA3020 6.3 LBS, 2.9 KG
PA3030 8.3 LBS, 3.8 KG
PA4030 14.6 LBS, 6.6 KG
PA4050 20.6 LBS, 9.3 KG
PA6050 39 LBS, 17.7 KG